Comment on page
This article will show you how to view and update the referrals in your Passport.
The Referrals tab is where you can see organizations that you have been referred to. The organizations you've been referred to may or may not be able to help you. Each organization has its own eligibility criteria. The only way to know if an organization can provide services to you is to contact them and apply for services.
You may need to click the three dots
on the right side of the tabs menu to see the Referrals tab, especially if you are on a mobile phone.
- 3.Click on a referral to open it and see the details.
The organization phone number and description are displayed along with an "Open Website" button that you can click to open the organization's website in a new browser tab. The organization phone number, website, and description can not be edited.
When a referral is created, the status is set to "Haven't contacted yet." Once you've contacted the organization, update the referral status accordingly.
The "Referral Status" and "My Referral Notes" sections are for you to update. Updating the status and referral notes will help you stay organized.
- 1.Open a referral. See the steps directly above for how to open a referral.
- 2.Select the "Edit" buttonnear the top right corner of the screen.
- 3.Update the "Referral Status" by selecting an option from the dropdown menu. Updating the referral status will help you keep track of your application for services with that organization. Organizations may also update the referral status if they have contacted you.
- 4.Update the "My Referral Notes" section by adding notes about your communication with the organization, such as when you contacted them and what they told you.
- 5.Select the "Save" buttonto save your updates.
- 6.To go back to the Referrals tab, click on "Back to (your name)" at the top of the screen. For example, if your name is Sarah Jones, click on "Back to Sarah Jones."
If you've started updating a referral but decide that you don't want to keep the changes, click the "Cancel" button